August 15, 2012

Better Late Then Never..

What better place to blog then sitting in an airport terminal on standby for 3 hours?

And let me just say how irritated I am that I arrived 1 minute before my flight left and they would not let me on yet they have called these damn Buffalo, NY passengers like 3 times and the flight is becoming delayed.. They must've been flying first class. Bastards.

It has been quite a while since I have updated on my life. In the past few weeks I have been consumed with work and moving. We moved back to Brandon on the 10th and I absolutely love this apartment. I have never had anything that wasn't facing automobiles and looking at a lake is quite nice. (Now I see what all the fuss is about)
I am really enjoying all the extra space and I know my pups are too. It is nice not being cramped on top of eachother.
We stil have some projects around the house that need done but that's another day.

I am still really enjoying my job here in Brandon. It is challenging everyday but it gives me the rewarding feeling that I am finally where I want to be and slowly I am making some sort of difference..

BTW that is the reason I am at this forsaken airport in the first place.. Flying to ATL yet again for a training course on a program that I have now had 5 months of one-on-one instruction with. But can't complain about free hotel, food and 3 days off work :)

All in all I feel like life is getting back on track and it feels so good to know that my family is right down the street. I don't think I could ever move out of state unless I packed them up and took them with me.

I have been turned onto this obsession with plants. They are now all over my home, inside and outside, I am not sure where it came from but I am obsessed. I will take some photos once all the rooms in la casa are complete.

I will now direct my attention to Fifty Shades Freed.

Until next time..

Yours Truly,

JW

No comments:

Post a Comment