November 21, 2012

The Sea of Hopes and Dreams

In the past few months I have felt more alive than the past few years. I truly feel the power of God working in all angles of my existence. We go through different trials to show us, or perhaps even remind some of us, what each of our blessings are. The Lord is the ultimate provider without which I know I wouldn't have anything today. 

I am thankful for learning this. 

With that said, the past few months have perhaps been some of my most favorite yet. I understand now that all I need is my family and friends. October was filled with corn fields, sunflowers, pumpkin patches, baby laughs, trick-or-treating, pumpkin carving, apple cider, costume hunting, parties and more.
I almost felt at times I was standing on the outside looking in. Observing the extraordinary, but "extra - ordinary" life that I live. Watching the small things that in reality are very huge things. I love my life, my God, my family, my friends and the happiness I have found within them all.

















No comments:

Post a Comment